Services For Employers
In simple terms, Taylor Brownlee Personnel Ltd. is in the business of making your job easier by providing the professionals you need when you need them. That’s our bottom line in recruitment services and staffing solutions, be it temporary or permanent positions.
When it comes to finding qualified, competent professionals for our clients, we provide the best of the best in their fields because we extensively test, interview and check references on all our people before we send them to you.
At TBP, we’ve built a reputation that is second-to-none by matching qualified people with companies like yours in productive working relationships. Whether your business needs to fill a key permanent position or requires somebody who can hit the ground running in a temporary assignment, we’ll find you the right person for the job.
Employment Immigration Services
- Our LMO and work permit processing is done by a fully accredited Immigration Consultant.
- We can provide workshops and orientation for all of your TFWs and provide ongoing support to ensure they connect with their communities.
For more detailed information, please see our Employment Immigration page or call us at (780) 426-6887 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about any part of the process.
Our People Make A Difference
Our senior consultant on staff, Jenny Yee, has a proven track record of providing qualified professionals and first-rate service for our clients. There is no substitute for experience, and we have established many long-standing relationships with businesses we serve.
Simply put, trust and business relationships aren’t built overnight. While companies tend to come and go in our very competitive field, we believe the dedicated people we have in place are the reason we’ve been successfully involved in the business of doing business so long. When we say, “Tell us what we can do for you,” we mean it. Just as important, we deliver.
The TBP Advantage
- We don’t pay lip service to testing, interviewing and screening the people we send to clients. Candidates are tested extensively in their area of expertise. Our pre-employment screening includes reference checks for each and every candidate, ensuring we have the best people in our extensive database.
- By doing in-person interviews in our downtown office, we can better assess the candidates we provide for our clients. We believe reliability, work ethic, attitude and people skills are every bit as important as “job skills” and play a significant part in the profile of a truly effective employee.
- At TBP we set the industry standard by testing each and every candidate in-person and in our office — a process that typically takes 4-5 hours — in several areas, including typing, data entry and experience in the use of the latest computer software in word processing, databases, spreadsheets, graphics and desktop publishing.
- If you hire one of our employees for a temporary position, we will administer the payroll through our service and we will handle all government source deductions.
- The old axiom is “time is money,” and your business will save both because you won’t have to advertise, screen resumes and interview a large number of candidates to get a short list of the most qualified people.
- Finally, our consultants will ensure a smooth transition from recruiting to hiring to placement. From start to finish, that’s what we mean by Service With Integrity. It’s our promise to you.
If You Need Our Services…
You can contact recruitment specialists at our Edmonton office directly by telephone or e-mail and we will assist you with whatever position you need to fill. Or, if you prefer, click on the link provided at the bottom of this page, fill out the form and one of our experienced consultants will contact you as soon as possible.