Our long-term client is looking for a Technical Resource Analyst. Our client is a global leader engaged in the design, manufacture and worldwide sales and marketing of blood management solutions. Recognized as an innovator in blood technologies, their mission is to create innovative products, design information technology platforms and to provide consulting services to advance the safety, quality and availability of the world’s blood supply.
The Technical Resource Analyst is responsible for supporting the Technical Operations Team Lead, Systems Administration and Database Administrations in documentation, licensing, equipment and software purchase, Capital Expenditure Requests (CERs) and in gathering metrics of the Technical Support Department. The Technical Administrative Assistant is a liaison between Finance Manager and the Technical Support Team.
- Responsible for the following functions within the Technical Support Department and the guidelines established within the Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs):
- Assists with the preparation of CERs.
- Prepares Purchase Orders and co-ordinates with controller’s office.
- Monitors and reports on software licenses.
- Gathers metrics for the Technical Support Department.
- Meets the Finance Manager requirements for information related to hardware, software, and computer system and communication contracts.
- Participates in audits and inspections as required
- Participates in administering the network by creating, maintaining and terminating user accounts and configuring terminals.
- Validates third party software and coordinates OTS requests.
- Assists with the preparation of Technical Support work instructions and procedures as requested.
- Administers software agreements, licenses and maintenance agreements.
- Assists with the management of schedules, budgets, and plans for Technical Support, which includes interaction with the Project & Resource Scheduling Analyst.
- Acts as a liaison between Customer Support and Technical Support.
- Records, prepares and distributes minutes of all meetings.
- Schedule maintenance of equipment and maintain and order supplies for Technical Support (includes maintaining an inventory of hardware and software.
- Assisting Systems Administrators and Database Administrators with technical tasks.
- Other administrative supports as required.
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years in an administrative position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to learn new computer application programs as needed.
- Ability to analyze and categorize problems encountered by the Technical Support Team.
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills.
- Our client is an equal employment opportunity employer. They offer a competitive salary and remuneration package to the suitable candidate.