Our long-term client is looking for a Technical Resource Analyst. Our client is a global leader engaged in the design, manufacture and worldwide sales and marketing of blood management solutions. Recognized as an innovator in blood technologies, their mission is to create innovative products, design information technology platforms and provide consulting services to advance the safety, quality and availability of the world’s blood supply.
The Office Administrator is the central point of contact for company visitors and oversees the flow of activity at the Edmonton facility. Represents the company via phone and in person for administrative matters, coordinates and leads cross-functional office projects, and co-ordinates facility-related requirements. Recommends, interprets and/or implements company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
Job Function Summary
- Facilitates the administrative work of managers and staff by performing the following duties:
- Organize meeting logistics and activities that will support the departmental priorities and objectives. Plan ahead, confirm, initiate, and co-ordinate.
- Assist in the production of presentation materials. Distribute meeting materials as required.
- Oversees facility maintenance & security, including reporting issues, insuring meeting room upkeep and maintaining keys/tags for employees and visitors.
- Serves as back-up for other administrative personnel, as needed.
- Responsible for the management and replenishment of office supplies.
- Provides primary reception for visitors.
- Prepares shipments and handles incoming and outgoing mail.
- Processes invoices and expense reports and performs purchasing-related functions. Interfaces with the Finance Department routinely.
- Provides support to the Technical Operation Department office & security support systems (i.e., directory listing, recycling program, access cards, office equipment).
- Maintains a high level of expertise in software applications & equipment that are used By this company
- Maintains and ensures that work flows are efficient and effective. Continuously evaluates office activities to minimize non-value processes and systems.
- Assists in developing SOPs in areas of responsibility.
- Participates in external and internal audits as required
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in an office environment.
- A combination of equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very proficient in current MS Office products.
- Regulated environment and health care industry exposure is preferred.